Saturday, September 29, 2012

Something in pink

Well this came out of a convo I was having with a friend. Like me, she is preggy and couldnt find a really cute outfit to go out with her hubby and all. Well I told her I mostly use the same clothes that I use with my normal shape but that I found a really cute outfit that has become my favorite when Im preggy. 


 Its super sweet and I think you could call it a romantic dress. Love the color cuz its like tender rose. And the lil roses over the cleaveage are really detailed. 


What I love about this dress is that even if you are preggy or not it makes you look beautiful. Cuz it is a normal outfit for a none pregnant woman but works perfect even when you are a preggy one. 

And of course the accesories count. 








Outfit: Les Petits Détails - Dont Forget me Rose
Shoes: N-Core- Lulu- pink
Earings and ring : Finesmith - May Group Gift 
Necklace:  Amorous - Triptych Bronze
Hair - Wasabi pills - Veronica- Night Shadow

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment