Friday, September 14, 2012

Alterego Sale!!!!

Ok. I know have been lazy but RL is like a pain in the butt right now, so I couldnt post more as I would like, but I couldnt let this gooooo

There is this amazing SALE going on in Alterego!! 50% both of her sims!!
This girl is simply amazing. You have to go and check her store, and what better chance than now when there is a sale going on. 

I recomend all of u to join her group. The fee is like 250ls BUT she put this amazing clothes as group gifts each month so its a win- win situation. 

The hoodie is part of the group gift of this month 
The skirt is part of the pack of tartan skirts, u can find it in the mesh section.

And if u get completly lost! just find on of this girls with the tag of Promo Team and they will help u in everything they can.

I will blog all I bought later ;) 

have a great shopping day! 

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment