Sunday, September 30, 2012

And its time for shapes

Ok as you all can see I never change my shape or my skin, its cuz after looking all over and trying tons of skins and shapes I felt like I found THE one lol! funny but true. BUT there is this awesome girl that is making some really good shapes. Her name is Tess Falworth and she is reopening her store soon if not in world she is going mp but this is just a preview of what she can do.

Shape 1 - Lazybish :: Thursday


Love the shape, its small, booty kinda and punky. 
Skin: Al Vulo- Julia from the group gift.
Hair: Elikatira- Over- black01


Shape 2 - Lazybish :: Love my thighs shape V1


This shape is more curvy, taller and leggy. Its a hot one the face is really pretty.
Skin: Belleza - Chloe deep tan
Hair: Truth -Tammy -blood


Shape 3 - Lazybish :: Curvalicious Maddi Shape




The shape is small but its really curvy. Its one of the best i have seen around. I think it could go with any skin. But I tried with a Belleza one.
Skin: Belleza - Lily Med HB
Hair: Magika - [03] Secretive



Shape 3 - Lazybish :: Im sexy and I know it




This is a really hot one. Taller and curvy. I think its a prefect fit. Really model like. 
Skin : Laq - Lacie -  Nougat
Hair : Truth - Helena - Crow


 Sooo if you really want one of this ones. Contact her or wait till she opens her store. Tess is awesome and will fill you in with all what she is up to lol!
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment