Thursday, March 22, 2012

An Angel or a Devil....

Well I have been lazy this last few days, so when I was thinking on a new post for the day and I couldnt decide on the topic. While my lil Devil was telling me to do a naugthy post, my lil Angel on the right side was telling me to do a cute post. So at the end I decide to show you how my lil Angel and lil Devil look like  :D


Just an Angel



Well like any angel it looks cute but sexy at the same time. 


The outfit comes with feather wings and it comes with two options plain regular ones and falling feather ones like in the pic.

Also comes with the feather skirt, the fans ( comes two pairs one with an animation and other plain ones) and the feathers in the hair and chest. 

The shoes that I got on are from Sexy Bish, its the March Group Gift - Sugar skull pin up pumps.  Those are really cute and sexy.



outfit : Angelwing- Feather Fairy in white
shoes: Sexy Bish March Group Gift - Sugar skull pin up pumps


Like a lil Devil


This lil Devil, its naughty and sexy ;)


The outfit comes with everything you see but not the boots. But the skin, eyes, tail,wings and horns are all in a package. 

The outfit fics perfect and its really hot. The skin its lovely and the darknest of it give it sinister look.

I found the boots in Duce, I think it completes the outfit, dont you think?. Love the detail that the designer took in this boots its comes in different colors. That store has lovely shoes, you should totally check it out. 

This outfit comes in red, blue, black and pink. I love it in pink. You can totally choose the color that goes with you. 


shoes ::DUCE:: Over Lord Goddess Black
outfit : Ho Wear - Defiance pink


Hair- Truth- Eloise -crow

Kisses to all of you, enjoy your shopping :D
I know I will <3

No comments:

Post a Comment